Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
Haha, Yerenica and her big mouth. At least we know she won’t be easy to kidnap cause she’ll fight tooth and nail.

Oh my god I wish sky daddy would appear more. ALSO FATHERRR, IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER SINCE I SAW YOUU

sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy sky daddy @gigiemmyxo you started this 😂

U can't blame her for acting like that no one wants to be living in a constant fear of death. We humans always have the fear of the unknown

oof i was waiting for diego reaction when she tells him she talk to Raulus oof disappointment oof

Dex-chan lover
It seems like that worlds god is unaware of her true nature, but knows she's not one of his creations? Then... does that mean a more forceful entity or god send her to that novel world? And who is that evil entity that is in cahoots with the witch? The devil/demon lord?

Most fun I had with this manga😂 I know that the title says father... But I don't care I ship her with the god from now on😊

@AlessaO Yes, they say the royalty of that country is descended from him. So "father" is one of his descendants. I don't know if he was talking about his very first kid or maybe the emperor. When he said they were sassy, I mean.

Fed-Kun's army
"You have no filter" lol I love this doggo god.
I don't mind if we have him as MC from now on.

Lol it was scary and creepy
But that god seems amused by her
Can her constitution be fixed??

Dex-chan lover
EVEN THE DOGGY DOG THINKS SHES CUTE
BUT SHE IS CUTE RIIITEEEE <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread