Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Group Leader
I'm actually excited to see what'll happen to our princess. I think this is the first time I've seen what looks like the makings of a proper villainess, it seems like she has an actual plan that will work properly!

Princess Pink Hair is such a ditz but I agree with wolf God, she is def too cute lmao Thanks for the updates!! 💖

The art is so beautiful 😭 Whether its Father putting Yeni to bed or crazy red haired witch doing evil things, the art looks so beautiful 😭

Yazzz hug him like dat and our FL is too cute! But damn Soleia is such a powerful woman, looking forward to her villainy but kinda scared for our FL since she's a cinnamon roll.

Thank you for the updates, y'all are the best. 💖

Totally random but I love that we as readers also refer the ML as "Father" like Yeni

I imagine Diego's face while watching those two and it seems like Father is a bit jealous there. 😆😆

omg!! i didn't expect updates this quickly @Jindesu you guys are awesome this was such a pleasant surprise!!! thank you for your hard work,, this is my fav manhwa ever 😭💕 seeing erudian get jealous of diego at least three times in one chapter was pretty funny hahaha thank you once again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread