Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

I usually don't read past 12:00 to save those chapters for my morning read, but oh god could I not resist this treat.

Yenni should've told father that she'd met his relative already, they can just skip to marriage 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
omggg its starting! its finally happening! soleia is finally starting her move and the angst thats gonna follow is just gonna destroy me i can feel it aaaaahhh

I'm fascinated by the world building in this!! Also Yeni is the sweetest, I don't understand how the king isn't smitten with her already (even though its getting there, judging by how he immediately called her over because she was clinging to diego lol)

thanks for the double update <3 <3 <3 i feel like diego always witnesses their fluffy moments haha i wonder what he thinks of them

Fed-Kun's army
heheh he's jelly!!! i wish his "come here" had been in bold tho like in the raw, it's like an extra clue to his jealousy (also with how yenni was hanging on to diego's sleeve lol AND HOW HE DRAGGED HER AWAY WHILE SHE WAS SAYING BYE OOF) THEY'RE SO CUTE I LOVE THEM gonna go reread and get ready to fight soleia (she's such a great villain tho)

thank you for the double update, appreciate all your work!!! we're caught up hehe (i think??)

I don’t know why but I love that last phrase so much,
“It is now night, the witching hour”
And god, Soleia is such a well written character, I cannot bring myself to not love her.

ugh why are yeni is so damn adorable? if i'm Erudian i'll fall in love with her already..

Users who are viewing this thread