Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Oh no, the enemies made a move! Sky daddy plz protect our cotton candy Yenni from danger!

Double-page supporter
Erudian was most definitely disturbed by the fact that our Yeni spent time ALONE with a man and even slept DEFENSELESSLY in his room. We know Diego in good faith but apparently that's not enough to keep Father from getting pissed anyway
awww yeah!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!! A little sunshine thank you!!!!

read the novel on wattpad "Se**ce the villain's daddy"
lots of angst next arc especially for father

I love how she completely doesn't notice his subtle jealously of Diego

@yuchiyo correct me if I'm wrong, but it maybe also because she keeps on saying Diego's name, despite the fact that in Belgotian culture, you can only say another person's name if they're special to you hehhehe

gosh I really like this it's so fluffyyyy, thank you for translating

i have a bad feeling this is gonna be the last fluffy chapter we get for a while before that crazy witch starts messing with yeni ;;;

Ooh she's so evil, I love it! But also our MCs are just so adorable!!!!

You reddish chilli stop playing magic with my baby! I just started to get my good mood back when i saw the cute interaction between father and yerenica WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DARE TO COME BACK YOU LITTLE TOMATO

Aggregator gang
Damn, soleia is so cool!! Scarily competent too. I really hope the author gives the character a proper ending, hope it does not just kill her off or there’s a redemption.

Group Leader
ou my God!! What will happen now?? I hope the next chapter will come out soon:3 Thanks for the translation:)

Users who are viewing this thread