Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
It would be cute if she was not a princess who was being kidnapped and had 25 years old girl inside. Why would she act like a 10 years old girl all the time? She is like the annoying protagonist in many manga/manhwa about villians.

... trust me not all 25 years old 'act' like an adult. We're not in our grandmother's era where 17 years old is ready to be married. And sometimes 30s also act coquettish towards person they love and tbh her action isn't that stupid (even if it is, her choice is pretty limited) and so far quite rational. There also differences between looks-like-child and the real childish. I meet several women whose quite 'childish' but rational and wise decision-maker.

this is possibly the best chapter thus far!! it's cute but also suspenseful ahhh

@nooperation I mean I honestly see her as a child. ANYWAYS...I have no idea why Koreans have this thing about adults acting like children. I cannot remember the term for adults making "cute" baby faces but it's part of their culture. I find it weird but compared to most other manhwas where the main character is absolutely timid, I think this is wonderful. I mean, honestly, this girl is kinda dumb but for me, she's comically dumb. That's just me though. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Double-page supporter
It feels really bad when I know the reason the author goes out of his way to avoid having her explain literally anything is because the prince knows she wears her heart on her sleeve – so he'd immediately know she isn't lying to him or making stuff up. The only real writing options as a result are A: Make her not tell him anything or B: Interrupt her when she tries (then make her not try again after).
Kinda wrote themselves into a frustrating-to-read corner with that one. A very, very common corner.

I really love yeni and Diego’s friendship. It’s so refreshing to see a male character with no ulterior motive to the fl.

Also Diego’s expressions are so precious lolol

Fed-Kun's army
Really glad that there aren't anymore chapters to binge read bc I'm in bed reading in the dark and that last panel scares me. Lol

Thank you for the chp

I like the chemistry and the brave and carefree fl. She's really sweet and cute honestly. I mean if god has taken a liking, so there should be no problem with her.🙈

@Purelist

OMG, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to reply to your question.

Yes, she does return to Lebovnny. They are separated for nearly two years.

@carolibarros YES! The word keeps popping out of my head. Probably because the pronunciation doesn't jump out at me when I see the word as it is Korean, and I don't remember words I can't pronounce.

Double-page supporter
So are the release is up-to-date with the RAW?

I really enjoy seeing many expression from Yeni. She's so cute! 😍

bitch!!!!! fuck you!!!! you little shit eating ass hoe! if you fuck with my girl yeni you have to go through me first. go fucking die you bitch.

Contributor
I've been thinking this for a while, but she is one top-quality classical villainess. Her sense of aesthetics, her stage presence, her flair for melodrama are just perfect. She hasn't even really done much of anything yet and yet she's terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread