Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
@erryky @JWChibi guys i think you are overreacting here. It's hard to show that person's complexion changed in a drawn picture. It's probably that witch spell that saps her energy or life energy from her. And her beeing so sensitive to magic makes it even worse for her. The witch even says that she will wither away. So probably a slow curse.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yamibi eh could be her life force getting siphoned away but seems to be easier to be treated that way. Curse that affects her psychology and make her distrustful of people that are just trying to be kind to her feels like much harder to be cured.

HER ROSY CHEEKS ARE GONE, I REPEAT HER ROSY CHEEKS ARE GONE!!! இдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇ
Erudian is cute as ever as well but the smell of upcoming angst is definitely strong.

Fed-Kun's army
i checked the previous chapter and they're right, the rosiness of her cheeks is gone!!! plus apparently she was being lethargic which we all know is not common for her... i love how everyone is looking out for her tho falkjdfklj YES PLS KEEP OUR YENI SAFE, GUYS!!! i'm glad erudian noticed too, quick, look into it!!! NOTICE It!!!

thank you very much for the update~!

Double-page supporter
Oooh didn't catch that. So her rosy cheeks have been missing!

Thanks for the chapter! This story just lifts my spirit

i wonder if she'll slowly look worse and worse over the chapters, just taking away the rosiness of her cheeks doesn't really show how tired she is ;;
i remember reading the novel translations and it sounded much more terrible than she looks rn

Users who are viewing this thread