Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Haha Father's reaction when she's mumbling about another man's name, "You must be sick." yes father, she must be sick since her attention is not on you.

Fed-Kun's army
"little crumb" Lol.
Sky daddy as love assistant let's go!

Raulus is being clever. He can't interfere with things of this world ... but Yeni's not of this world. So he can poke her into action and interfere with "fate" that way.

@coco107 You forget that Lady Elard is a powerful witch who knows black magic. Also, if she dies, the magic tower will condemn the FL because no one else other than her knows about Lady Elard practicing black magic. If it was so easy for our FL to kill her, then she would've done it ages ago.

Things are getting SO EXCITING AGHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

wowww amazing. that pink haired FL really knows how to lighten the story's mood. i like reading this story

He ran away and didn't put up a wall probably because the wall has fallen apart already lmao what's left there to put up??

That bridge she's sat next to will give me nightmares....
Seriously, never use an architect with designs like that. It's a broken something waiting to happen

im so worried for whatll happen to her in the next chapters jfjdhd father, listen to yerenica!! even god approves of her 😳🤝

Who da ML doe again? I read somewhere the emperor isn’t the ML or maybe that was a different Manhwa... idk

Can’t she ask the god why her niece was born early or any of the other changes? Since he should know the original timeline/story, right?

Users who are viewing this thread