Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, if she is like.. just a bit smarter, this would be great. She isn't, which just makes her monologues really bad to read.

I cringe a little every time she calls him father. Nothing she did so far made think she is stupid tho. I don't understand where these people are coming from.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing she did so far made think she is stupid tho. I don't understand where these people are coming from.

I second this. The only thing she failed is to make her father open the road, which understandable, whatever the reason the (stupid) king have, especially when he was like 'this is not something princess should care' or 'you should only hear the nice things'. That kind of parents who only gives the nice thing. She has too little power in politics and like most medieval-european-fantasy theme, woman usually has no position.

Crying make you turned off? Well if something very bad will happen soon but you don't know when you will ended up anxious and stressed too. Crying is normal thing. And I don't think she's a ditz, too. (Rather than ditz I think her original personality is more to carefree). Her marriage proposal indeed sounds stupid, but she literally have nothing to give for the 'i have it all' emperor and what can you expect from late/teen sheltered princess plus 8 months old modern girl stranded at non-modern world? Acting serious and useful? The empire will distrust her. Plus she's sensitive to magic so no OP princess here too.

Omg she's such a cinnamon roll!! Must protect them both at all costs~!~~

i really like the two main leads ngl

like in most of these stories i feel like the ML is always really an asshole (and sometimes it's understandable, but it's nice to see something different bc sometimes they're super irredeemable) who was justified through a tragic backstory (as if ppl can't be relatively nice/respectful even with a bad past), and the FL tends to like. idk. i just think she's very normal here, like, she did all she could, and she cries which isn't strange in such a scary situation, and she's overall pretty chill, fun, and not entirely dense/dumb.

I love how she refers to him as father lmao. This is good so far. I like the 2 leads and I like the world/art.

Users who are viewing this thread