Seduce the Villainโ€™s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't stop smiling ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Oooooooh this is so fluffyyyyy I LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much for the updates ILYYYYYY

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the updates! The way she keeps calling him Father lol

This is so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ I thought the Father Emperor will be cold and jerk...but he's actually so thoughtful and caring. MC should really save him ๐Ÿ‘Š

Waaahhhh. He really is kind. I am like that princess. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Thank youuuu for the updatesss. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Thx for the updates.
ooh, I ship them so much the fl is really cute and the ml is also husband material.
lol she keeps calling him father๐Ÿคฃ

I like fl, she is so cuteee. And father unexpectally is kind and caring. Cant wait to see he falling in love to fl

Thank you for the updates! I am really looking forward to their development! The FL is so cutee! Out of my excitement and curiosity I read the raws , even I cannot understand korean. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Dex-chan lover
That yellow dress makes me think she's a baby chick, and despite her age she acts a little premature it's cute

Pls just make her stop saying father
Ill die of second hand embarrassment

Thanks for translating!

Thanks for the 3 chapter release! How is it possible that their entire generation is THIS beautiful/amazing! And with only one black adult/sheep, his supposed to be/OG wife who apparently manipulated/groomed her would be son into a villain.
Her sister is adorable and definitely has potential to be a great mom.
Her sister's husband (though we haven't seen him physically just yet) tried so hard to get her back.
MLs father lost a leg and an arm.
Sergey (or whoever the Mr. late dude was) has great chemistry with MC and also did have some funny banters with her.
MC is a bit of a crybaby but she didn't hesitate to protect her sis AND insists on saving Father. AND has a smile worth protecting. AND she's quite considerate given that she'd rather faint and suffer shortly than cause more trouble than necessary.
Father is waaaaayyyyy too kind for his own good! How on earth is this man affiliated with such a vile woman? Even if I assume its a political marriage, its too much! He's so nice/too kind that he died during/before he was 40? By his own flesh and blood? (plus her comment with his muscles, can't wait for our usual ML fanservice. I'm expecting some great material. Father has the looks, he'll certainly have the bod worth staring at!)

Soooo excited when the time comes Father falls for her. I dunno how but she's certainly winning me over! And I sure hope she'll also win every heart or at least the trust of the men who are with her currently. Gurl needs some friends in another kingdom's territory!

Wow I just found this one and its pretty good. Thanks for the translation.

I love this pairing. The female lead is one of my absolute favorite. She cries a lot, but in a comical way lol . Thank you so much for the chapters/translations!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread