Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Thank you for the update!

@Anish_Agarwal I know! The complete lack of respect from some people... someone even translated another chapter of Archmages Daughter. I was not amused 😒

please if you all saw some accs posting screenshots from webtoons, don't hesitate reporting them or commenting on their post to delete it 💆🏻‍♀️

Double-page supporter
When the TL reflects the times....

I really like the way this plot is developing. Its an interesting premise.

Wtf? I thought we're over this. Let give a simple explanation to those who still don't get it.
You don't post these things on insta or any other social media cos the author can find em and this will become a legal issue.
Not only will this stop the scanslation uploads but this will also make you the enemy of all readers who are reading the series you post.

So ya better bet your asses that many of us will bring our pitchforks and bitches to your account if you continue to post this elsewhere.

Social distancing... So timely! Their interactions are so adorable.

ML is so surprisingly considerate~

Thanks for the update ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

We don't want this series to be left on hiatus so let's not post it on any social media especially Instagram 😢

uuughh, I am getting so sick of seeing these "Listen up dumb asses" threats starting mange chapters.

@ChipWhy well, if people weren’t dumbasses, there would be no need for warnings.

Sad bit is that even with warnings and even some series being abandoned because of the dumbassery, people still think they can just go and post it on instagram and get away with it

@Asbolus oh but don’t you think it’ll become more interesting when she finally has to deal with the original mother of the villain since she also used black magic

Users who are viewing this thread