Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 41 - Season 2

That extra panel though: "Hnnggghhh Princess I'm trying to protect this place from the emo witch but I'm dumb thicc and the clapping of my cheeks keeps giving me away"

😭😭😭😭I LITERALLY SPENT 5 MINUTES ON EVERY FCKING PANEL GOD THAT WAS SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL A SIOFHDOI DSAJDJ SD 😭

WHAT THE FAK??????????????????? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 THIS BIH JUST BE LIKE hm i cant be with her MAN YOUR ASS MORE THAN ENOUGH FINE TO BE WITH HER GAWWWDDD

THE STORY IS ✨IMMACULATE✨ AND THE ART IS *chefs kiss* but can we also talk about the backgrounds and scenery in this chapter like hot DAMN are they detailed

So does that old man from the magic tower knows Soleia is f*cking with Yerenica?

Are you all didn't realize the format has changed??

S1 was vertical, you scroll from top to bottom. Now S2 is horizontal and next panels is just one tap away. I'm not complaining tho, it's easier this way, better for my poor thumb 😂 she won't need to endlessly scroooollllll anymore 😂😂😂

The emperor has been successfully seduced. Only issue now is he has concluded that she has not been. Hopefully he will decide to fix that by seducing her properly in the next few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Oh... father is madly in love. But ya we really havent thought about if yene is in love too, huh? Yene and us the audience, both have been too focused on saving father's life.... Dont worry father, yene will fall in love soon enough

Users who are viewing this thread