Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

omgggg when he covered her head I died!!! then their silent communications through touch omg!!!! that's too intimate, they're already lovers at this point! thanks for the Christmas upload <3

He is not even bothering to hide that he likes her anymore is he? Poor Yeni is now extremely confused.

Thank you for the gift! Happy Holidays guys!

Thank you for the update! Merry Christmas! This chapter is so cuuuuuute! I love seeing this new side of father.

YES THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING ALSO MARRY CHRISTMAS ugh theyre so cute when he covered her head it was so cute 😣😣😣 they should get married to this point they’re already a couple hehe also I was waiting for the translation tysm now I’m even more curious for the next chapter 😔WAHHHHH also erudian(ML) is so fine I- WAHHHHH he’s so fine ugh I- yeni is so cute 😣😣I feel she will crush on him even more after because it seems like erudian is kinda the only one crushing tbh

she's so cute and beautiful and adorable and stunning, i just love her so much and so does Erudian

Ah
it seems Eru chan blackened a bit due to Yure almost dying due to a certain sol. Whoops.

Users who are viewing this thread