Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

@hitsuchan Me too, I want to see some heavy depression from the ml. Hopefully, he misunderstands that the fl either doesn't like him or he sees her with someone else. Some jealousy is a must in this genre. After all, jealousy is hot because it forces the ml to become more aggressive in courting the fl.

Ahhhh so much cuteness 😭 please figure out your feelings and ask him to marry you again

let me just scream.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
please i love them sm 😭

How the table have turned! Such a cute chapter awwwwwwwwwww. I hope it's not a calm before a storm...

This has got to be the best thing to wake up on to. Thank you so much for this chapter, my morning is now crisp.

The more I read this the more I see that they are made for each other!!! Like everything fits so well! The skinship, the dialogues..dang it!! I love them so much!

Until now, I didn't think FL loved Erudian. It always felt like she only liked his looks and wanted to avoid bad endings with Solea Elard. But now I can really see she's falling fast for him and he is finally falling for her too. I hope they confess to each other soon.

Lmfao that steward/Knight's face when she said she's been to his bedroom first. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread