Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

@Helen_Brite Here are some spoilers (though keeping them mostly vague):
Basically, sometime in the next couple of chapters he'll start spoiling her even more (and actually their first kiss should be coming up really soon). Lots of fluff happen between them before Soleia reappears. After a few events caused by Soleia she'll eventually go back home with a promise to return once they finish hunting down rogue magic users, with them keeping in regular contact through letters, and get married. During that time-frame Yeni will be working on solving her body's reaction to magic so that it doesn't threaten her life. I haven't read much further than that though so no clue when the reunion occurs or what happens after.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. My heart cracked. Again. This be too much.
Thank you for the spoilers. I was hoping for something like that sort of progression.

The wait is agonizing but super thanks for the translation 💕

@ScarlettGrimm i suppose this knowledge come from the webnovel/lightnovel? because as far as i know the raws hasn't got that far yet and actually next few chapter that witch will be making her appearances.

so if it is coming from the lightnovel/webnovel, i concur. since i haven't read the novel yet.

@emmanyansei Yes those spoilers were from the novel. It's possible stuff gets moved around for the adaption too so I tried to keep things as vague as possible (plus it's been a while since I've read it).

Nooo.....the atmosphere switched so quickly....they need to read some romance novels. That would make their relationship so much better. Or, get love advice from Diego!!

this hurts pls :<< THEYRE BOTH YEARNING FOR EACH OTHER ANYWAY WHY DO WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS ANGSTY AND AGONIZING SLOWBURN

Users who are viewing this thread