Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

I stopped reading after the paper hit her head. I mean, seriously? Maybe someday I'll forget why I quit reading and pick it up again.

Dex-chan lover
She wrote it down and just threw it away. First off, that's littering how dare you and second how did soliea know it was the princess who threw it when she went inside? She can read korean or was the princess really dumb enough to write in their language? Is she going to curse the princess using the paper as a link?

Dex-chan lover
This is called a plot contrivance, and yes, it's understandable to be annoyed by it.

So either 1. She's going to kidnap her sister, or 2. She's going to kidnap her sister.

Of all the dumb MCs, this one has to be one of ther more severely impaired ones. I want to yell at the author that something this contrived should only show up in a story written by a 13 yo.

Yep, this is what you call bad writing. It's still an interesting story, but this kind of plot progression is super lame to me.

DANG i was hoping erudian would accidentally pick it up!!!

whats soleia even doing here?? I thought she was forbidden

This plot point was so badly written i'm kinda mad about it. Thanks for the translation tho!

Fed-Kun's army
....her writing her plans then just throw the damn paper out before properly disposing it is....making me want to strangle her

Users who are viewing this thread