Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

DON'T DO IT. PLEASE. STOP.

Imagine if they get married, she has the kid, and the story changes so MC is trying to raise the kid right instead.

legit just wrote in the previous chapter that the stupid scene with the bogus advantage LITERALLY falling on the villain's head wouldn't stop me from reading despite annoying the hell out of me, but now I'm not so sure anymore. this isn't building tension, this is just erasing progress. guess I'll wait for the next chapter and hope they don't go through with it since MC heard it, but seeing as she hasn't done anything actively useful so far outside of inadvertently giving and catching feels...

Why is he suddenly becme stupid.. ik he cares abt yenny but hey father, keep your calm like always and kick her *ss will you?

Wait, is it what they call plot armor? Like, he IS destined to suddenly be a stupid person at the crucial time so that the story can flow? Not cool!

right back where we started.... JUST LET THEM BE TOGETHER JFC, the emperor is such a weirdo, if he falls for this bs he's an idiot and I will demand a new ML lol. our FL is also a tiny bit of an idiot but in a more endearing way imo XD

I have faith in Father.
I'm sure he won't marry her and that he has or will come up with a plan.

Heh ppl rlly dont know why he can't kill her? Even if his an emperor if he doesnt have any SOLID evidence that solea is using black magic who is the master of the magic tower equivalent to an emperor and he kills her without any evidence, how do you think will the people react??? Ofcourse they will be mad, they live using magic its like water for ppl in belgoat. And killing without evidence just because the HOSTAGE princess from a tiny land became sick?? Please put yourself in one shoes before you open your mouth. And dont worry he
will NOT marry soleia

Users who are viewing this thread