Seducing the Monster Duke

Fed-Kun's army
Elena is the most based female lead I've ever seen.

She married this man and she's committed to being his wife, even if he's incredibly frustrating.

It's wrong of him to refuse her like that without giving a reason. As his wife, she has a right to intercourse with him.

Elena is the most based female lead I've ever seen.

She married this man and she's committed to being his wife, even if he's incredibly frustrating.

It's wrong of him to refuse her like that without giving a reason. As his wife, she has a right to intercourse with him.
I'm sorry, did you just actually say that people have a right to sex???? Have you ever heard of consent??

Dex-chan lover
Another Korean web comic that takes hundreds of chapters for any relationship progress to be made between the main characters.

Double-page supporter
its a perfectly serviceable story with decent art that's sometimes cute. it also suffers from occasional translation issues.
5-6/10

Dziękuję za tłumaczenie ale mam pytanie gdzie mogę zobaczyć rozwiał 42? Seducing the Monster Duke

I'm not sure where the high rating of 8.44 comes from.
While the main idea behind the story isn't necessarily bad, the execution definitely is.
Practically, the 'heroine' tries to save the world by giving birth to the hero. How's she trying to do that? By having the male lead's child.
So far, so good.
But the way she's going about it in the story... Forget it.
She stupidly bottles things up and eventually tries to do it with the male lead while he's asleep.
The communication between them is extremely bad, so bad it's not even funny anymore.
It also gets worse. Much worse.
According to the witch in the beginning, a hero can only be born to soulmates. The heroine DID hear that sentence. Getting a kid alone is completely useless unless the couple builds a relationship of mutual love or at least trust and understanding first.
For plot convenience, though, the heroine completely ignored, misunderstood or even forgot that aspect, I don't know. The problem is that ignoring this important aspect for absolutely no reason kinda renders the whole story stupid.
The heroine should know what do, but she doesn't. Naturally, the couple does eventually get closer and stuff, this story has a clear goal after all, but reading this mess still feels so pointless and frustrating because things should happen very differently tbh.

The heroine is also completely irrational. While the narrator tries to tell us that she's only irrational when drunk, she's actually the same even when sober. There really is no difference.
When the male lead directly offers to explain to her why he won't have sex with her, she actually declines which is so stupid that I can't even.
And when she eventually does ask, she specifically only asks him a yes or no question about one particular reason she thought of and after learning that that wasn't it, she does not ask for the real reason.
It's utter peak stupidity. And it still gets worse.
The first random dude that popped out of nowhere was a madman who secretly tested a miracle drug on maids. The miracle drug enforced asexual reproduction on women, making them pregnant.
And of course something like that appears in this particular story, showing off how heavily scripted and badly contrived it is on top of being being stupid and nonsensical.
And all of that within 22 chapters, with no reason to expect that this will get any better going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread