See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 3

Re-reading this for the 10th time already~!
I've been waiting since I read the ep 3 in naver!

God bless you mayo. I've been rechecking this on every site every week waiting for someone to translate this.

Don't know if you have a patreon or anything but I'm happy to donate just for this one chapter alone lmao

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP!!! If you have somewhere we can donate to you please let us know!

why isn't this on webcomic webtoons? Isn't this artist the same person behind that dog days A Good Day to be a Dog webcomic or something like that?

Regardless, thanks for picking this up.

edit: I meant webtoons.

Oh my God this premise is really good im gonna cry when the next chapter comes

I was wondering when the twist would happen but I was genuinely surprised.

This is one of the best reincarnation story premise i'v come across.

thank you for picking this back up!!! I can feel it in my BONES that this story is good

Damn that must have traumatized him first his mom now his friend (lover)
I remember when this first came out on Naver but forgot about it and I just remembered it and came looking for the English translations but it seems like it's far behind the raws but that's fine.
Thanks for picking this up.

OMG!! FIRST AND FOREMOST, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ADOPTING THIS WEBTOON!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE STORY SO I WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT IT HAS BEEN PICKED UP 😭❤️

This story is so amazing and it broke my heart so many times!! Thank you for picking this up!!❤️

Users who are viewing this thread