See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 30

Haven't read up to here yet but can I give a massive THANK YOU for your efforts in translating this?? It's such a wonderful series and as much as I love the k-isekais I miss seeing a lot of modern day manhwas

omg we finally got it released i can't believe it's all over... big shoutout to mayo for her incredible hard work and everyone else at ssus who worked on this (especially kei, my tl god *sends kisses*), it was so much fun to help out! I hope everyone enjoys our parting gift, even though it ends on a huge cliffhanger lmfaoo.. please continue to support this series on line and hope you enjoyed!! - van

BLESS YOU, SUNNY SIDE SCANS FOR THIS MASS UPDATE. I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS SERIES. <3

Ban Jieum is by far my favorite thing in this manhwa! Seoha is still growing on me, even though I do find him amusing...

Thank u so much for the mass update. I’ve been following it in Chinese but reading it in English just helps me understand more. ONCE AGAIN THANK U I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH

thank you SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TRANSLATE THIS - the DUMP was TOO GOOD i kept thinking it was the last chapter but IT WASNT

MAN A GOOD DAY AS A DOG????????????????????/ IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

stay safe and happy 2021!!!!!!!

OH LORD YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST THANK YOU THANK YOU THANAK YOU GOSH OH I HAVE BEEN BLESSED HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE THE HEALTHIEST OF ALL 2021

Fed-Kun's army
first of thank you for the chapter and secondly fuck you for leaving it on such a cliffhanger

Sunny Side, I really couldn't thank your scan team enough, without this amazing translation that you started I wouldn't have known this work that captivated me so much. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I will continue to follow through Webtoon, but with the certainty that you guys would do a much better job.
Best of luck for all your projects and stay safe everyone! <3

Thanks, this is an amazing series. Sometimes we can just wish that series arent licenced so that we can pirate with a reason

YO I HAVENT READ ANYTHING YET BUT YES THANK YOU WILL BE BACK ONCE IM DONE

Edit: I AM DEAD I NEED 10 MILLION CHAPTERS MORE IM DECEASED OMG THANK FOR THE OMEGA UPDATEEEE. BLESS +10000000 ON YOUR GACHA ROLLS

When I started reading the update, I kept wishing there would be more... now that I’m done reading, I’m thankful at the same time hateful that I got so spoiled today! Thank you so much for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread