See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 30

I really like this webtoon so I'm really happy I'll be able to support the artist reading on official sites now

However I'm sorry for your loss guys and
Thanks for all the work you've done for us
Fighting!!

this is SUCH A BLESSING u guys are absolute angels. i can’t believe u caught up to the raws. tytyyy for giving us such sweet stuff

Mass release with a cliffhanger, thank you so much! I was wondering what happened to this series, and here I found amused.

There was an announcement that this got licensed, and this is their last release. I am happy and sad at the same time. Since official release tends to be slow.

I knew there was going to be an announcement like that after such a huge mass release, but I still couldn't stop myself from reading it so far

Thanks so much for the mass release!!!
That's plenty of chapters to reread while waiting for the official english release to catch up 😂

Thank you so much for all your hard work! You did so well. Can't wait to see what happens next.

OMG TYSM FOR THE MASS RELEASE--
I WAS READING IT WITH MUSIC AND RELAXING, THAT AN HOUR PASSED BY AND I DIDN'T EVEN JOIN MY CLASSES 0-0
ILYSM~!

what a cliff hanger to be left on, now we gotta probably wait a few months to get the contiuation in the official D'X
probably gona reread with the official to support the author.
Anyway, thank you very much to translation group for introducing this series! was glad to find out the author of a Good day to be a dog made a new series.

Users who are viewing this thread