See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Soooo; I thought I would just patiently wait for webtoons to catch up to chapter 12 soon...but instead here I am reading everything till chapter 30 with such a cute cliffhanger!! Gosh, see you guys again next year once webtoons caught up with this story and added some more chapters to binge read X'D Ahhhh; waiting is such a pain :'D

Nevertheless; thaaaanks a lot for the mass update!!! I totally love this story and the characters :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I definitely happy its in webtoon, but damm that cliffhanger is making my balls blue lmao XD

When your lunch breaks starts on your second week back to work... and you guys gimmi how many chapters!!! 😍OMG. Thank you so much!

Ok, so many chapters. That was awesome but that cliffhanger! He's going to be embarrassed when he wakes up tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT a place to end the update on haha, ty fr for the mass translations though

WHY NOT WE DUM DUMDIDUM DUM DUM DUM DUM YE thank you for translating I had so much fun binging the mass update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Knowing her, she will push him and won't kiss him, she'd surely want him to be less drunk

@Eals the author is really drawing this out, idk if it's to milk the story or because they can't keep up the mystery but as such I agree. I'd be surprised if they kissed.

Also kinda getting tired of this being really drawn out. The initial luster of mystery and novelty of her being a reincarnater has worn off. Feels just like a slow burn office romance now. I was hoping after 30 chapters he'd at least open the box by now but maybe the author forgot about that.

Users who are viewing this thread