See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 30

@nallymond i think if the series get enough popularity in webtoon, they might try to release twice a week like some of the other series (Unholy Blood & To Love your Enemy) to catch up to the raw, lets continue to show our support n hope for it.

the credits page’s meme exactly expresses my feelings when I read it was going to be licensed,, but eh, who am I to express my personal feelings when it’s more beneficial for lee hye author-nim’s manhwa to be posted om webtoon!! I will definitely read it.

Thank you for your hard work! I enjoyed this manhwa so much. From the first few chapters, my heart was really moved 😭 I knew this would be my next favorite! Thank you so much for the hard work and effort😖.

p.s don’t tell me we have to wait for months for it to catch up 🥲

Thank you for the mass release
I have been reading this in webtoon and its not even close to hereeee argh im gonna die in curiosity for months

Damn I almost wish you guys didnt do a man release because now I have to wait MONTHS for the official version😭

Thank you for the mass release!!

OMGGG i swear if they don’t kiss in the next chapter someone’s gonna die

Welp, see you all in six months.
d4de93b51e65528fc7feaa0854597eb7.jpg

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! GUAAAAAAARD!!!!!!! GUAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!

Btw, thank you so much for the mass release Sunny Side Up Scans ❤❤❤

God this really sucks because webtoon is only on ch 9 so assuming they don't do any events you have to wait 147 days just for it to catch up to here 154 days to get a new chapter -_-
@mopoppo I feel you

Users who are viewing this thread