See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 30

WHAT. A. RIDE.

Is he going to kiss her?! I bet she won't let him, because he's so drink... THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION, IT'S MARVELLOUS, I LOVE THIS AND OMG SEEING GOOD DAY TO BE A DOG (AND THE TN) made me laugh.

last panel: WHZATJ TJKNHEF|UIBCIJK UAA BCHHEELHLEHPELH QWUAHHHHHHHH
picked up by webtoons: omgg.... fuck how long do i gotta wait for them to catch up
author on hiatus: WrUGAGHGHHH NOOOO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME.....
thank you so much for the translations, jesus this story is so mf good

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! What a cliffhanger! Leaving things like that... can't wait for a next chapter.
Thank you for your translations!

OMG UESYSUS, AND IMKIND OF MAD AT THE PREVIOUS CUAPTERS. He had a chance a huge chance to connect the dots that she is the black haired girl (bc of the I want to marry you and the reborn thing) but then she made m dodge that completely

I've been reading this on Line Webtoon ever since it was announced and then noticed it has even more chapters on Mangadex lol. Couldn't help but check in on the latest development aha 😭😭😭

Line Webtoon app is free and supports the author with English and other foreign language translations, so definitely check it out if you want more. It will take a few weeks, but it's not that bad of a wait. Plenty of good unique content to binge on the app. I waited for "To Be Just You For a Day" to be updated for a while, but now that it's past Mangadex translations on Webtoon, I'm having the time of my life. 😚

u really had to end it there 😭 a very painful cliffhanger at that.

As much as I want to follow this series in webtoon, I might already forget the flow when the chapt 31 update. Thank you for translating this manhwa translators's team~

Dex-chan lover
I have a problem with how poverty is shown here. Basically anyone who is not decently well off is trash. That is chiefly her family in this life, but it still counts. Then there's the fact that people call her out on being a gold digger, and the only reason that wouldn't be true is because she's magic and has retained her past memories. Like, the rich characters paint this picture of poor people being sleezy at best, and that turns out to be true for every poor person shown so far except the MC because she is magic.

Yes, very clearly, there are people who are rich and have bad personalities. But there are so far zero people who are poor who have good personalities. I do not include the "aunt" who runs the fried chicken restaurant because she doesn't seem poor. She's not rich but not poor. Same goes for Secretary Ha's family.

gahhh, i went straight away here for more chapters, thank you for this whole bunch of gold. i appreciate it! 😭

oh god can you please just translate 1 more chapter godd the cliffhanger is killing meee😭

but still thankyou for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
I can' believe you've done this... this is the chapter I have to wait for we're left with? That end meme is accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread