See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 33

Please continuee... we beg.... Thank you very much for scans...

Thank you so much for translating this!! Its super easy to read and if it weren't for the korean sfx, (not that it matters) i would've thought this is official translation šŸ˜Š

Im supporting the official one of course! I read every week and pay ahead too! But the translations on the official feel.. different, off. Hasnt anyone noticed? Anything translated by groups felt right to me? Like what the author had intended to hit me emotionally with.

One chapter I felt moved to tears!! I actually cried. My heart hurt. I read the same chapter on webtoon and didnt feel anything? It was the SAME chapter too!! I was so excited to reread and I was so disappointed from the official. I had to go back here to reread and cry again. I loved that chapter sooo much. (If anyones curious its end of chapter 14, Jieums confession to Seoha)

I could be wrong about this but seeing the official english title is called "See you in my 19th life"? Which is OKAY. But compared to the actual title "Please take care of me in this life as well"?! I know Im missing the pain and emotions!!

I will support the author every way I can. I still am! But Id love to actually read quality translations too, I dont want to miss out on anything!

I completely agree with the previous comment. The official translation leaves a lot of subtle tones and words out, and thereā€™s just a noticeable difference compared to these translations, which are more faithful to the original work.

Noo, please don't drop this. I got so excited thinking there'd be a real translation to read for it and now you're telling me this is all i get :(
Not to offend the other guy, but even for an MTL it's kinda hard to read..

I agree with the comment below, please donā€™t drop it, your translations have a wonderful flow and are much easier to read and understand

Thank you so much for translating thisā¤ļøā¤ļø. I thought the other groups also dropped this.... Guess I was wrong, anyway thank you really. I love this Manhwa... Can't wait for the next chapter

This TL is so good !!!
I might read your other proects if I like the stories because the TL is so clean !! Thank you very much ^^

aww it's unfortunate that you guys are dropping this but still, THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!! (may i suggest trying to collab with the other group?)

Users who are viewing this thread