See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 35

Double-page supporter
Well... She screwed up. I think she'll still hide it from Moon Seo-ha, though, even if she tells Cho-won.

Oh my gosh!! I literally slapped my mouth with my hand,, such a cliffhanger!!
Thanks again for the translation (≧∀≦)

i really prefer your translations its much more coherent and less confusing! i hope you can still continue translating this please <3

Thank you for reconsidering! While I definitely appreciate the other scanlator as well, there's a smoothness to your translations that somehow works better imo. I was able to understand their interactions better.

Now, that cliffhanger on the other hand! *Hoping for a true sisterly reunion*

honestly, i would hope that the little sister would be the first to figure it out, rather than have her tell either of them.

It's a little too early for any full reveal from a story development point of view, but these little pieces of evidence will slowly build up over the course of the story until these characters surely can't write it off anymore. This will be interesting :>

Thanks for the update!!

I am having problems loading the images i was only able to read half that chap wahhhh

Oh my gosh I really want the sister to be the first one to find out! Even though this is a romance I really like how the other relationships (familial ones, friendships, and otherwise) are developing and I think there's something so special about having your sister return :)

Double-page supporter
Oh shit she got caught. I don't know if it's good or bad, but we're getting progress!

Users who are viewing this thread