See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 4

I'm pretty sure that dude that's trying to recruit her is the little boy in the background during ML's mother's funeral (the part where FL hugs him).

@cherokeemoon I agree but I think the reasoning is because he's the only one that she told about having a past life. Seems like the sister will still be relevant in the story since we see her. Hopefully her mom shows up too.

Thank you for picking this up and still translating it ! The prior group has a bad reputation of claiming works and practically never working on them (they have too many projects its silly) but not wanting anyone else to work on them either it's really frustrating (coming from a proofreader/ translator from another group who has dealt with them before)

Now onto the chapter I am so thrilled!!!! We saw her younger sister who looks really haggard I'm concerned for our bubbly younger sister in last life

thank you thank you so much for translating!!, so far its really interesting and i absolutely love the fl.

Groups that squat on projects they don't want to release at least once a month (except in extenuating circumstances) don't deserve to own a project solely based on being the first ones to claim it. Thank you so much for translating ♡

Yayyyyyy!! An update in 6 dayss!!!!
I won't be hiding the fact I was peeking in here every 2 hours of each day...

Ah... Favourite!
Anyway-- finally they're meeting!!
I'm so gladd! First, Ji-eum is going to apply for sure... I think.
Second, I'm waiting to see Seoha again ;-;

Thank you!! I've been waiting for this to be translated since I saw it on naver because I loved a good day to be a dog, I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS TRANSLATION AHHHH

Wooow, thank you so much for translating it, this is a gem. I love it so much 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I tried to do a lil cl and mtl for fun for this chapter but the sfx were too much lol
I love this manhwa so much that I'd trade my life for it so tysm for picking it up
off I'm thankful for the original groups translations but I think you shouldn't keep onto it if ur not updating it frequently

thank u so much for picking this up, i love them sm aaaa, i hope he remembers her :((

Thank you so much!!!!! this manhwa deserves to be spread and loved!!

Users who are viewing this thread