See You in My 19th Life - Ch. 7

Does this guy asking for a punch in the face or what. Who gonna take him seriously, he just appear and aldready make me want to eliminated him.

Efu

Wait. I just saw on the title page that this series is related to [Lovely Again Today (shared universe)]. Isn't that a spoiler!? I don't remember reading anything related to the previous series from chapter 1 to 7??
If anyone can explain, please do so..

@Efu (i hope this is the right way to @ someone)

I think whoever wrote that this series and "Lovely Again Today", aka Good Day to be a Dog, shares the same universe just wanted to point out that it was written by the same author. Pretty sure that's their only relation :)

Dex-chan lover
I love the Female Lead!! Protecting the Male Lead like a real Knight in shining armor >///<

Efu

@ilayna thanks for your explanation! Since Lovely Again Today did have reincarnation plot to some extent, I thought the 'shared universe' part might have something to do with that. Would be interesting if that's the case tho 👀

@mukade omooo thank you for the spoilers! Now I can't wait to read that chapter already <3

Fed-Kun's army
lmmao why do the 2 people i text ignore me??????????????///// lollllll they should keep that up even after they're together xD

I SAW IT WRONGLY THERE ARE 3 MPRE CHAPTERS YAS I NEED MORE DIFKSOFJEOFBSCH ROOTING FOR MY SHIPPPPPPP

Users who are viewing this thread