See You Later, Mermaid

Heartfelt and beautiful. This really made me cry I have such a weak heart, one of my all-time favs now 😍😄
CGSUJSIKHJBDJHBGJCHB someone pass me a tissue 😭🤧😆

Group Leader
A story that's kindly invite you to read it twice after you finish.

Wow I loved this so much. So soft in spite of the bit of angst (but good angst), and so romantic.
Thank you translator for picking this little treasure and sharing it. Gotta keep an eye on this author now.

The story. This kind of manga is so rare and I love it

Thanks for translate this manga :)

Have a good day

this little 1-vol is such a delight, i re-read it immediately after i finished the first time. the plot is so unique, it feels like something anyone would enjoy.

Way too cute. It's been a while since I read a manga this nice.
Really, I was getting tired of only seeing so much ABO yaoi.

Dex-chan lover
The art was really pretty and the way the ocean and waves would just /flow/ into some panels was gorgeous. A lot of pretty panels here, and a very sweet, thoughtful manga!

Wow, I only came cause it sounded interesting and it was short and read it all with tears in my eyes once that plot twist hit. This was beautifully done thank you

This is very nice. Unlike other yaoi manga I've read, the relationship between them doesn't feel forced. Love how the author handled the drama, I felt my heart squeezing every page I turn and I've soiled my pillow wet with tears. Reallllllyy great.

This is so heartwarming and pure. I was crying so hard at the end and when I began the special chapter it felt so soft, even for a sex scene. Really a good one, thank you Dentou sensei and the team for the translations!

Absolutely loved it—one of my new favourites. I do feel like it'd be better suited to the Shounen Ai tag, though.

I love how this manga's narrative is a complete loop. The more you read, the more you discover truths about them, then things clicked.

Users who are viewing this thread