Sei-chan Capacity Over desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
So the end? No? Okay what will happen? Are we gonna see more fluff or are we gonna de some stupid drama or rival shit?

Thanks for the chapter 🖤 btw

@Andi22 I see. Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't help but think that isn't it too much for high schoolers to do things like intensive kiss, licking some parts of the body, bitting (usually in some sensitive parts), do something in a bedroom like from some previous chapter, etc.

I don't know whether it's a customary there or it only happens in this manga. I also don't think this is your usual shoujo manga, the romance is indeed fluffy, but it's also rather dangerous than a mere fluffiness. Well, just my opinion here, maybe there are some people liking this kinda stuff, I don't blame anyone for this

Thank you for the update 💗

@msaid08 looks like there are more chapters since the series is ongoing and currently has 7 volumes.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=165813

Double-page supporter
well the mugi drama had to be addressed soon, glad it was resolved sooner rather than later lol

@iykoou oh trust me high schoolers do wayyyyyy more intensive stuff than what is going on here :p

Fed-Kun's army
@Short_Circut well, I'm pretty sure that is so, but it's not like that in my country, so maybe it's because of the customary in here that makes me feel it strange

Dex-chan lover
The brother is a god damn saint and the best fucking wingman ever, he deserves not only a medal but to find a wholesome girl too.

BXP

Idk, but I only like Mugi. He cares about his sister and isn't a jerk, but I think the main couple is too silly and is going too fast... idk... Mugi, my dear... bye 😖

BXP

@slenderman18 haha I'm also from a country that people are kinda fast paced in relanshionships, even before high school (I'm not like that tho ^^). But the feelings of the main couple just feel very superficial to me... It seems only physical... Well, I guess I'm just too romantic for this 😅. Meh

Aggregator gang
@BXP yeah, it's the same in my country. For some reason, it seems to me like Sei-chan is playing her and that Ito is blinded by lust right now. It's probably just my interpretation of the story.

Mugi is best boy

@Lo0py naah I feel like this manga is just realistic. Any teenager who somehow can live with their lover will be all over them, that’s what hormones do to you. I don’t think their feelings are superficial, it’s just they know each other since a long time and live together, so have the possibility to do more and faster than the usual couple (since there’s both trust and opportunity to do so).

Users who are viewing this thread