Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even In A Different World, I'm Still Jobless

Aah, It's actually quite sad for his little sister, who'll learn of her dear brother's death, and will have to survive by herself x/ Let's hope that she gets the jackpot with her investments and won't have much troubles...
Oh, and nicely done as always Truck-kun! :)

@Nutzlos I'm not sure either, it seemed like if he changed the Job it was saying "No Job" as a selection would get deleted, so he didn't do it at the moment and was gonna wait for later. I think?

Group Leader
@Vigo_to_Vigo Yeah, seems that way. However, in that case the description is pretty misleading, as he did not fail to get a job but just didn't want to get a job. At least that's what's confusing me.
This whole jobless deal in general appears quite weird to me.

@Vigo_to_Vigo i understood it like, he was about to choose a job, but since he lvl up to lvl 3 in just 2 bunnys, he got skills for "jobless", and since people usually choose a job at lvl 1 (cos reaching lvl 2 require much more than 2 rabbits) they never learn that u can stay "jobless" to get skills...

Despite having a quirky drawing that rabbit killing scene was just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread