Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even In A Different World, I'm Still Jobless

Double-page supporter
That was the most convoluted meeting with Truck-kun since Kazuma failed to get run over by the tractor.

@Yanjii09
I feel you bro. My first thought was "This is gonna break his sister's heart. It's like Grave of the Fireflies all over again."

Double-page supporter
Well there's why he can't get a job, dude can't manage 6th grade math.

Aggregator gang
Damn...I feel really sorry for his little sis. Has her parents die in a car accident...then has her beloved brother die in a traffic accident sometime later. Poor girl's gonna be all alone. Even if she makes a lot of money...that doesn't replace lost family members...especially at that young. Bet that girls gonna grow up with some psychological issues.

Aggregator gang
@Fari It is possible for people to become slaves willingly. Like if they need to pay off a debt or regain lost honor...depending on the culture/society.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn the worst would have to be Ayumu at the beginning of the anime version of"Is this a zombie?". Not only did he fail to get Isekaied, he got knocked a mile, stripped naked, and displayed midair to a couple highschool girls (probably his classmates).

Fed-Kun's army
So not even a site note let alone single tear for his little sister, who's going to be all alone from now on?
Srsl the mc didn't give his sister a single thought in all this.
Makes the guy look like some sort of psycho who doesn't care about people at all, even if they are family.

If this manga had any realism in that area, then the guy would be totally and utterly heart broken, and probably also depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this was messed up. The author shouldn't have written the sister part in because that did nothing to give me a good impression on the MC.
She's gonna be all alone in the world without a family member left, and the MC moves on without ever thinking about her again?
So what if she's a stock market genius? Money can't buy the life of a lost loved one.
Usually I read thru trash manga just cuz I want something to binge on, but seriously, dropped immediately. Didn't bother asking God to at least watch over his sister before he passed on.

Dex-chan lover
lhtranslation normally does good work, so why is there so much engrish here. I hope the future chapters fix that.

Dex-chan lover
MC: dodges truck-kun
truck-kun: I don't think so

edit: the shark has infected me, as soon as I see a speech bubble with just "a", I think of Gura

Aggregator gang
Dropped! Trash MC Psycho
I agree w/ @gregger comment
I didn't even bother reading the speech bubbles when I saw the MC all smiles Immediately Dropped
There's something wrong with the people who rate this 10 lol

Ah, so this is another world where the powers that be are all in on it. As soon as an otherworlder appears, there's a convenient trade pipeline for his clothing, he's showered in praises, hey here's a slave conveniently priced the amount you received for your clothing with just the appearance and skills calculated to optimally serve and please isekaiees, just be sure to never betray us okay we know who you are where you live we made you we clothed you we fed you we can break you.

Users who are viewing this thread