Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 16 Ch. 56 - brother and sister fighting

Dex-chan lover
caroru is kinda wasted on this manga if mc's going to keep on not giving her dick

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just so you are aware (im sorry if you are), but we are on volume 16 of the manga and there are 20 volumes currently published( raws go up to chapter 73) . Furthermore, both the LN and web novel are over so i honestly would say an axed ending is unlikely in the traditional sense. This changes might just be the editor fixing some nonsense that the novel is full of as at the very least the manga has 20 more chapters than this one based on the aformentioned raws and it would be weird to plan an axe for literally almost 2 years of real time (its a monthly manga).
I wasn't aware of how many more chapters already existed, and your right it would be odd to plan for a axe 2 years in advance. That said it doesn't really fix anything from the Wn, she just meets up with him at a later area. So its odd, maybe it was under threat of getting axed? Like shounen jump does the whole thing of it your bottom of there rankings to many weeks in a row you get axed, so maybe the author thought a axe was coming? Only other thing I can think of is maybe they wanted her to travel with him longer. Or they maybe the change was because he killed a beast she couldn't at her peak as demon lord, which based on the scene when she reincarnated back into this world and threated the hell out of the goddesses she is very powerful. So they may have thought that was to strong for him and that its inconsistent with the difficulty of later enemies, but he still tends to just demolish enemies unless he can't just nuke them do to risk of others getting hit as well. This leviathan was in the open seas, letting him just cut loose, so it doesn't feel inconsistent.
Basically its a confusing change that rushes a introduction, so it felt like rushing to a ending.

Dex-chan lover
caroru is kinda wasted on this manga if mc's going to keep on not giving her dick
He is just waiting on her to get a bit older, He already promised to giver her the 2nd position in the harem. He is also very much of a monogamous mindset with Haru, but Haru is of a polygamus race and pushed him a bit. The one it sucks for is position 3, she is blocked because of the promise to Carol that she will be the 2nd. He will eventually make good on the promise.

Dex-chan lover
There must be a limit to how much of a best girl that Carol can be.

There is such a limit--a hard limit named Haru.

That aside, that last image is a cursed one: there are three manga that are comparable to each other--Seichou Cheat and that manga (Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo) that worthless loli comes from are two of them; the third is Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou.

Where Carol is adorably cute and has far more to her than the regrettable compatibility with the pedophilic tastes of lolicons (a necessary tautology), Sherry has little more (I'm being generous, here) to her than her lolicon appeal--and the author is not shy about making this fact clear to the reader. (Funny thing is that the fans of that manga got really pissy when I explained how all of this is the case. Lolicons get quite mad when they fear exposure.) Sherry's manga, of these three, is the only one to do this sort of thing--the other two spend their time telling stories of great men and the actually beautiful girls who accompany them, instead.

That said, to compare Carol to Sherry is to insult Carol. Lolicons wouldn't notice or care, though--all they can see or care about is "cunny".

Hamdeo, don't sell your efforts short. Where everything but visuals are concerned, you're running a one-man show--and doing a really good job, all things you've warned us about considered. I can understand everything (there might have been one exception--and even that, if it was one, wasn't major) that's been said in your chapters' dialogue, and anything that might be off isn't by much--which is far and away superior to those bugmen who barely put in a token effort and still constantly shill their funding platforms or Discord hives.

I don't like giving out compliments that much, but I've no trouble doing so where it's warranted. You did good work on an exceptional manga--pat yourself on the back, don't kick yourself down.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wasn't aware of how many more chapters already existed, and your right it would be odd to plan for a axe 2 years in advance. That said it doesn't really fix anything from the Wn, she just meets up with him at a later area. So its odd, maybe it was under threat of getting axed? Like shounen jump does the whole thing of it your bottom of there rankings to many weeks in a row you get axed, so maybe the author thought a axe was coming? Only other thing I can think of is maybe they wanted her to travel with him longer. Or they maybe the change was because he killed a beast she couldn't at her peak as demon lord, which based on the scene when she reincarnated back into this world and threated the hell out of the goddesses she is very powerful. So they may have thought that was to strong for him and that its inconsistent with the difficulty of later enemies, but he still tends to just demolish enemies unless he can't just nuke them do to risk of others getting hit as well. This leviathan was in the open seas, letting him just cut loose, so it doesn't feel inconsistent.
Basically its a confusing change that rushes a introduction, so it felt like rushing to a ending.
you can thank Dadl as he already donated the whole 20 volumes

To be fair, the way the meeting was handled in the wn was absolutely infuriating. Constant pov switches to show how they kept just barely missing each other.
Imagine going through that in a visual media.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the way the meeting was handled in the wn was absolutely infuriating. Constant pov switches to show how they kept just barely missing each other.
Imagine going through that in a visual media.
hm, that could be what is being avoided, perhaps they are just switching from three factions to two.

Dex-chan lover
That was really convoluted. Just shoot it in the mouth when it opens it to roar at or bite you. It's not covered in scales and the head and throat are vulnerable areas on pretty much any living creature who has them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread