Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Contributor
Oh god, chapter 6 had so much of Haru being absolutely adorable that I had to raise the rating I'd given this series, as a result.

What is it with isekai and having a slave fetish? And "conveniently" there is never a way to remove the collar and/or free the slave.

So what's his sister up to? Someone mentioned she's doing something in the WN but didn't say exactly what.

Dex-chan lover
@ainz
sister is busy writing a magic formula that will pinpoint where the next gate to the other world will open so she can take it and protect her oniichan.

I don't believe it. The two MC's becoming a couple, working together instead of one being a total schlub relying on the other AND giving up on 'will they wont they' this early in?

What timeline is this?!?

Dex-chan lover
small error. she said she can only get pregnant ON the night of a full moon, not CAN'T. is why there is a panel specifically showing the non-full moon.

Dex-chan lover
@wolvenworks
we have not seen him, but we have heard about him. he was the wizard in the hero party that defeated the demon king. he also built the starting zone that ichi woke up in that gave him the item bag. he's also another worlder.

Dex-chan lover
It isn't bad, but it is fairly generic and neither the art nor the plot is impressive.

@criver

that caught me off guard after all those whiny lil dipshits in most isekais....

@starburst98

well next thing we gonna have mc
with prego heroine.... wonder if they gonna pull it off lol would be pretty amusing

Relaxing read, a little too convenient for the MC, but otherwise fun to read. Definitely in my follow list.

Users who are viewing this thread