Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thanks for the update 😊❤️
Excited for the next chapters ❤️❤️❤️

I kinda understand where he is coming from... sure she can try and learn for his sake but it's not really in her personality to be one... ugh.. so complicated...

Dex-chan lover
aw :( hopefully a short separation will help her realize that she actually enjoys a dominant role

Ah I’m mad but also I get it! So conflicting!

Thank you for the chapter!

I already know that she’s going to completely change her personality just to be his ideal girlfriend. He probably is still going to reject her though 😕

lol... the whole time i'm reading this chapter it made me scream so hard... SHE IS NOT THE ISSUE! FL has a total capability in being a gentle femdom queen! it's shown with the way she looks at him, the embarrassment yet joy in the way she (mis)treats him!!!! THE ISSUE IS HIM! He has a trust issue with his partner (whether romantically or sexually)... he likes to be punished but he doesn't wanna give in his FEELINGS! that's why it's important that they break up so... both of them can finally be more honest with their feelings for each other!

noooo bby Nako!!!! She's trying her best!!! i rlly do be suffering but I love them
Thank you for the translation :>

i kinda see her growing more confident and selfish as she gets more used to her dominant role. nako!! u can do it!!!!
thanks for the chapter <3

"Futaba, what do you give her?"

I LOOKED TO MY RIGHT AS IF THERE WAS A CAMERA, HELD MY HANDS OUT AND WENT "HAPPINESS???????????? DUH????????????? HE GAVE HER HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but of course no one knows what he did

i mean ... yeah, futaba is being useless and an idiot, but also: he's an insecure teenager being manipulated by a 25 years old adult woman he used to be intimate with? like cmon... the mangaka even described her as having a nasty personality irrelevant to her being into bdsm...

You got fed up with him because you're a 25 year old woman messing around with a 15 year... Of course he's going to aggravate you he's a teenager

Not that I did it before, but isn’t that the point of bdsm? Knowing when to draw the line?

Users who are viewing this thread