Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Yup, Nako. You're our queen!!!
Punish that boy for trying to break up with you.

Ooooohhhhh yaaaas Yandere Powaaaa Activate!
Deemn took a lot of her threads to pull that one

I'm so glad I read this one, better late than never.
Oh my God Nako you're the real QUEEN here!
I just hope that she really do ENJOY being a femdom not because she's trying to make Futaba happy by forcing herself to become one. Pretending to be someone who you're not will only cause trouble for their relationship in the future. And if she really do become a true femdom I hope she'll stay as innocent as she is rn, she could just switch herself from being sweet to S mode as quick as she could. Pls don't be a nasty biatch like Akane when you grow up 🙏
I'm not into this whole S&M irl, even in mangas I get really picky when it comes to this genre, but somehow I really enjoy seeing Futaba being dominated by such a innocent looking girl like Nako, you did a great job for a newbie mangaka, Hanamatsu Ayaka sensei 👍 kudos to you

i do love nako and i think that's kinda remarkable because she's pretty standard for a shoujo heroine. it's so obvious she does enjoy fd even if she initially started to do it because of the ml and there's nothing wrong with wanting kink AND a vanilla romance. like ... i can see why she's trying to force herself so much. futaba does make it sound like he wants to be publicly humiliated at ALL times even though it is implied that he wants to be pampered more than anything anytime we get a glimpse of his pov??? he didn't even clarify if what he said when he was threatening to break-up was what he really wanted or exaggerated as a scare tactic. that's a lot for an amateur??? that's bad practice??? it's like he's asking her to re-enact yuri on ice with him when she's started ice-skating two minutes ago???

and it hurts to see her trying so hard for a boy who is so self-consumed and not honest with her or himself. he is the one with bdsm experience: no matter if he's an m, he should be the one showing her the ropes right now, not let her fly blind by herself. the critique he got when the ex domme wanted to leave him / when she wanted to 'try neglect play' was on point. even now, he's letting nako do all the work when she's an amateur. i think the drama is fun, but i wish she would just let him go because she deserves better.

never thought i'd get invested in this at all. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread