Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

i think i can see where the mangaka is trying to take the plot what with her approaching the ml's ex domme, but honestly? i think the bdsm books were probably the better choice to learn about it by now. i get that it's probably also clumsy portraying of a kink relationship, but akane kinda seems like a shitty domme. for a first-timer, at the very least. aaaand she's also a shitty adult from what we've seen in the story.

I don't know if I wanna see someone like akane be a leader or teacher or friend - she doesn't seem to have good morals and overall has a shitty personality (from what I've read anyway)

@puddingbun I feel like that's what Nako needs to learn actually. That Akane is a shitty person I mean. One who made Futaba's insecurities about his preference grow instead of showing him that there's nothing wrong in enjoying what you like (in a safe environment). If she figures that out maybe she'll understand the real reason he pushed her away, and that it had nothing to do with her abilities as "queen". Also it might give Futaba a chance to confront Akane in a position where he wouldn't be expected to submit...

I do think that Nako needs to talk to someone experienced if she continues down that path, but you're right I really wouldn't choose Akane for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread