Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Thank you very much for bringing this manga to us, and I'll definitely look forward to anything else you'll scanslate! I kinda wish this had an extra chapter because I really wonder how these two will be in the future, but I have to admit it has a solid ending and I'm glad Nako's friend is trying to be accepting of everything.

Thanks for translating this for us. This shoujo manga caught me off guard, but it was a nice read nonetheless. Once again, thanks for finishing the series!

Thanks for the update~
I really appreciate the translations but....
THE ENDING IS ANTI-CLIMAX WTF

Group Leader
Wholesome S&M, me like~ I usually don't go for S&M manga because it usually goes t0o far, but this is perfect 😍

It was surprising but nice how they they were not afraid to be open about it by the end. And I think in a way, it encourages you to be ok with yourself. Thanks for bringing us this manga, looking forward to the extra chapters!

Wow after following this for a few months and. Finally seeing the end. What a satisfying feeling. ☺️ Thank you as always for the translations 💗💞

Dex-chan lover
damn they really did that shit in public dfghjkl the crowd did not consent to their display!!!

but im glad it turned out well for them lol

They really ended it with a "BANG" hm? 😂😂😂 It's a p great ending even though I actually still want more of them together; they're too cute! ><

Thank u so much for the translations~!

OH HOW I WISH THERE’S MORE!
Lowkey wanted to have it with smut too tbh. I just wish that SM should just be normalize (in a proper way) 😭

Dex-chan lover
SHOUJO MANGA BUT IT HAS WAIFU MATERIALS INSTEAD HUSBANO BOOOIIIISSSSSS
I hope in the extra we see him in a dog suit lmao

Users who are viewing this thread