Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I WANT MOOAARR. In the end futaba is completely whipped forever lol. Looking forward for another waifu materials (ღˇ◡ˇ*)♡

Thank you so much for translating this! i realized from the name of persono who upload this, you often translate in otakumole before right? Thank you so much for all your effort until now

Gaahh I want more!!
Thanks for your hard work! Hopes to see more of this kind of shoujo in the future!

Wow Nako is so cool. I love how she truly means it when she says she’s ready to give her all to be with Futaba. He’s kind of scum for continually rejecting her despite how hard she tries tho...

I LOVED! very cute, comic and a little erotic for a shoujo, it would be more for a josei, but even so after seeing 4 generic manga with absurd plots and unreasonable characters, this raised my spirits.

Nako I think has been one of the best protagonists of shoujo, not only because she is emotionally very strong, she is determined and with a lot of determination, despite being very pure and innocent. That shy combination and her sadistic awakening, even takemoto shuddered, even me, seeing how she gives everything of herself to be more selfish in order to conquer Futaba.

Speaking of Futaba, I SEEMLED A GARBAGE CHARACTER, I understand that he has a complex because of his unusual orientation, but he was an asshole from the beginning, being submissive (M) is not synonymous with being an asshole who only runs away from being hurt and not seeing How much the protagonist loved him and did even what not for him, just because he wanted not to stain her? I don't think he noticed very well that she is very strong and determined, even though he said so himself.

A heroine with well placed ovaries, undoubtedly one of my favorite shoujos, romance, with a touch of eroticism, I'm not a big fan of BDSM, but seeing how they did something cute I just loved it, outside of the trash boy who finally became yielded, the protagonist is to remember.

This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. And this is coming from a person who purposely Disturbed my friend so I can see their facial expressions 😂😂😂

Also I would like to say her guy friend is amazing! That's a true friend right there being the GateKeeper

Double-page supporter
this was so good except i hated the scene in the courtyard lmao

but yeah, super cute, nako is the best
futaba get a therapist plz

You know tho... I honestly think Nako has... maybe... some... stalker(?) vibes? She's a sweet and amazing character. But she is like, totally obsessed. Like. Futaba has raised some red flags. I get he's a complicated character. And most of his problem is mostly writing to me. But most girls would see the red flags and like run. And like when someone u are pursuing tells u to stop. U need to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread