Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Couldve just accepted his no and move on when he has already told her many time.. if this was reversed gender people would already say just move on no?

But im also conflicted cause i would like to see if this masochistic mc slowly become not masochist too @ _ @ and that other guy is nice but i cant see him as a love interest at all.. at most just very vey attentive friend

Honestly I wish he'd meet her half way...
This manga is a bit of an extreme case, but it's not unusual in a relationship to have different desires than the person you love (and I am talking about the physical side of a relationship, though it's true for other things too).
Even just on how comfortable one is about holding hands in public. Some people find even mild PDA extremely embarrassing, some will feel strongly that they are being rejected if they don't receive or can't give gestures of affection in public.
Even on how much sex people want, if someone has a high libido, that can be difficult and a burden to a person who's sexual needs aren't as high.
Like I said, this is an extreme case, but having to figure this stuff out is part of relationships. She's been learning this stuff to gain his affection which was about as unhealthy a way to start a relationship as can be. I mean as a result everytime they meet they do some sort of play because that's the only way she thinks she can keep him interested, it's about time they just had a friendly chat and a regular date. They really need to talk more about everything, she might be forcing herself a little bit, but lets be honest she's finding enjoyment in it as well, and there's a certain kind of empowerment in successfully pushing your limits (also why the hell is the guy with experience in this stuff letting her learn it all on her own? I guess he was pretending to be coerced until this chapter, but seriously with that kind of kink it's a recipe for disaster), and if he's that concerned about "corrupting" her then he can try a few regular things himself, he might not get the same satisfaction, but going out in an average way shouldn't be hard, they can always kink it up in private later.

Sorry for the rant. Just please, if you are in a relationship where your needs aren't being met, talk to your partner, tell them what you want. If that changes over time, tell them that too. It's normally not that difficult to find a compromise when you care about each other, but you both need to understand what the other needs and expects. If only one person panders to the other's desires... well that's a lot of suffering.

She better let him go, shu shu shu~
I know i cant expected this fluffy romance but it more toxic as the chapter on going.
Anywayyy thank you for translating this. Looking forward for next chapter..❤❤

It's quite frustrating cause I want to see the guy do regular stuff for Nako. So far, she's always the one who's trying to compromise by getting out of her comfort zone for him 😢.

I really love this series. As someone who’s a bit of an S but like romantic relationships, it’s so hard to put together relationships like this. I just feel frustrated about the ML. Like, c’mon the FL is already trying hard but he keeps turning her down. He should just straight up tell her to be done and stop giving her attention too bc it’s so misleading

what the hell how could ppl even call nako dumb.................. I DON'T LIKE YOU, yes i'm looking at you who make that comment!! She's not dumb! The guy is the one who's being dumb!! She's trying her best in love!! There's nothing wrong about it!! The only one being dumb is THE GUY WHO I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO HIS NAME IS smh

@otomefreak if you're that affected about my opinion why dont you shut your eyes. I'm feeling like youu and the FL are similar being dumb. Like who the hell push themselves to someone who's uncomfortable with you. Get your mind straight before attacking MY OPINION.

I wish we could get Futaba's POV, so we could see what exactly is on his mind & his feelings about FL all this time?
It's not fair for the FL really, she works so hard to gain his attention but he's like being shitty to her and I'm getting impatient here..
Thanks for the update, can't wait to read the next one...

@Mayadee
Really? I thought it was painfully obvious it was guilt. that Futaba really doesn't want Nako to be someone shes not. An S.

The actual shitty thing for him to do. Is to not give a shit to what kind of person Nako is.

Both dumb, and this is only a fiction story. You guys better just enjoy it, and dont be like them lol.

@Rarez yeah I think so too, but I just need more reasons I guess...
Well this is just a fiction and a shoujo to boot, don't expect too much...

I actually don't really understand what people are complaining about because since chapter 6 it's kinda obvious ML think she is special, it's just he doesn't want to 'ruin' her because she is originally doesn't have that fetish. That's why he is kinda pull and push her because he is conflicted. And FL is still keep trying because he gives hope for her by tell her she is special and so on. In this case, I am trying to see this for both perspective but if I say my opinion, then it is the same with alichan0612

@pusaaaaa_ well sweetheart if you can express your opinion why can’t I either? On the contrary, I never called you names unlike what you are doing to me, I just state that I don’t like your opinion and never belittled you as a person. I just really can’t fathom how you can find her dumb yet still continue reading until now, really. Remember that we can dislike others’ opinion, but I don’t really think we have the right to name call some random people on internet, yes? Anyways, have a great day.

Dex-chan lover
S6zlqrR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread