Seifuku no Vampiress Lord - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Future of the Hand-holding Lord

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the update! This series definitely stole my heart from the getgo, so I'm happy to see a team pick it back up. 😭 Yuu and Nana are so wholesome. Love them so much.

Dex-chan lover
@BoredTears
You never have had to rely on 2 or more girls in order to get a few things from a hardware store before, have you? It is common that when asked, they won't just go to that store, get the items, then head back. They get food, maybe see a movie, go to 5 other places, and then when they get home, then sun has already set and they forgot 2-3 things on the list you asked them to get, even though what normally is about a half hour trip took them 7 hours.

Contributor
Thanks for update.

I actually spent an hour yesterday looking for raws. Only found ch14 (mandarin?). I read it got licensed in french.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Right, I forgot to put this series in my Victorious Childhood Friend Folder since it's been so long.

Dex-chan lover
Long-suffering Rin.

A headstrong new vampire like Yuu is definitely more interesting, and although she doesn't always make things easier for Rin, she also doesn't require much looking after. There are two sides to everything.

Aggregator gang
Too bad this series is axed...

I really love the character tho..

Users who are viewing this thread