Seihantai na Kimi to Boku - Ch. 44 - A Plan in Shambles

Dex-chan lover
Lack of opportunity has practically never been the reason to not confess. Lack of courage and an excess of excuses is pretty much always the culprit. Procrastination is a terrible disease.

Wow, she realised his plan. That's rare.

Making sure someone doesn't stop liking you isn't exactly hard if he's on the verge of confessing. It's just about not messing it up.
"Why's she so cute?!"
You and me both. It's great watching her melt away from her anxiety and just start enjoying herself.

If he likes watching you eat, it means he doesn't care whether you're a big eater. Most guys don't care about that either, and if anything dislike picky girls who're afraid to eat.

Introverts and social anxiety people not wanting people to see them is perfectly normal. It's never about being ashamed about who you're with, but that's such a common assumption. It's both about not wanting others to ruin the moment, as she thinks, and about not being comfortable showing feelings in public.

If it's not perishable, buy it as soon as you can.

Nailed it. Time and place doesn't matter too much, as long as you make your feelings clear. Just out with it.

Double-page supporter
Yamada rn:
shook-cant-be.gif

Dex-chan lover
The most unexpected is that Nishi confessed first. You'll never expect this when you first introduced to the character.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats, i hope she doesn't run away instantly (Well there is a curfew but i wonder if she'd be 'allowed' to have a bf if she has a strict curfew to begin with lol [tho i guess technically you could loophole around it if yamada was willing to wake up at liek 4 am and get ready and meetup at like 5:30-6 on weekends XD])

Dex-chan lover
IT'S HAPPENING LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

now we just need taira and azuma's "friendship" to develop too
i guess they'd be an obvious pair esp with Suzuki already portmanteau-ing their names into Tairazuma but i think it'd be fine if they stayed as good platonic friends since taira def needs "legit" friends more than a romantic relationship imo

tho given that it's a comedy it'd prolly work out
(irl i would think someone like taira would def need a couple years of therapy and just living his life to get over his issues and just be able to be comfortable with himself like tani is)

or maybe just some yuri plot twist where it's like "i thought i had had terrible luck and chose awful men but this girl is much better to be with" (but i dont' rly see that happening with a 'main' chara versus just an acquaintance of suzuki just having a gf that's just the background and not a focus)

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW
Nishi sure went from 0 to 100 in one chapter huh. Let's gooooooooo girl

Dex-chan lover
Lack of opportunity has practically never been the reason to not confess. Lack of courage and an excess of excuses is pretty much always the culprit. Procrastination is a terrible disease.

Wow, she realised his plan. That's rare.

Making sure someone doesn't stop liking you isn't exactly hard if he's on the verge of confessing. It's just about not messing it up.

You and me both. It's great watching her melt away from her anxiety and just start enjoying herself.

If he likes watching you eat, it means he doesn't care whether you're a big eater. Most guys don't care about that either, and if anything dislike picky girls who're afraid to eat.

Introverts and social anxiety people not wanting people to see them is perfectly normal. It's never about being ashamed about who you're with, but that's such a common assumption. It's both about not wanting others to ruin the moment, as she thinks, and about not being comfortable showing feelings in public.

If it's not perishable, buy it as soon as you can.

Nailed it. Time and place doesn't matter too much, as long as you make your feelings clear. Just out with it.
lack of oppertunity isn't the reason why yamada didn't confess. He didn't confess because each time he plan to he gets distracted by his joy of seeing Nishi.

Users who are viewing this thread