Seijo ni Uso wa Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Gambler and the Merchant

Dex-chan lover
this looks to be pretty interesting!

exisstence on pg 13 :dogkek:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, same author as The Apothecary Diaries! Is it based on a series of novels or is it manga original?
It's a light novel. I don't think there's a WN, but it's available (in Japanese of course) on amazon.jp and seems to be complete in one volume. Of course, the manga is more volumes than that. Two so far, and I don't know if that covers the whole story or not. Since it's pretty recent, there may be more in the future.

Dex-chan lover
From the author of The Apothecary Diaries, of course some detective shenanigans would be involved. Thanks for picking this up.

Typo spotted:
Page 12, 1st frame: "SHRINE MAINDEN"
Oh damn, didn’t even realize. High expectations of this now, seeing as Apothecary Diaries is one of my favorite manga.

Not sure how easily she'll be able to fake having special powers. Like sure she's basically super naturally good at cards but fortune is more than that. What about if she's told to 'prove' her power by making a coin flip heads 10 times in a row or something? What about different games of chance like liars dice or roulette that she's presumably not played before?

Dex-chan lover
A good start. The tone is quite enjoyable and the art matches pretty well :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Hehe, the letter on page 10 is part of the chapter's script in German

Dex-chan lover
I am going to call it now: when there's priests and murder of a girl involved, there's always rape involved... I'd much prefer this series to keep it to mystery crime investigation

Dex-chan lover
From the author of The Apothecary Diaries!? Does she get excited when gambling like Kakegurui just like when Maomao tasting indulging poison then?

Users who are viewing this thread