Seijo ni Uso wa Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Five Saintess Candidates

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if this is a mystery story where the author themselves actually knows ahead of time who the culprit is, and plants logical hints to have the viewer get involved in solving the mystery.

Or if instead, this is a lazy mystery box plot where the author does not actually know who the culprit is, and just makes it up as they go along, hiding key details up to the very reveal of the mystery just to keep up the facade of a twist. Meaning the viewer would never be able to guess the mystery on their own.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo, does that mean, you know...it's gone?
But my ship. And there's no romance tag.

dies on the inside Oh well...at least the story is interesting.

Honestly I'm a bit glad this isn't a romance this time, cause the characters are nearly 1:1, down to the characteristics.
Hopefully the author can craft something new that separates it from Maomao and Jinshi

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm a bit glad this isn't a romance this time, cause the characters are nearly 1:1, down to the characteristics.
Hopefully the author can craft something new that separates it from Maomao and Jinshi
Even if romance is inevitable, i'm sure it will take a VERY long time to get there. Similar to maomao. So we can at least be sure that romance shit will not muddy the story early on.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
"Dickless" jokes already? I recognize you there dear author.
Thanks for the chapter. I'm exited to see where the story will go now that we're pas the "introduction".

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, being that attractive that grown men get into a brawl on your 14th birthday really is a curse.

I remember growing up that a lot of my female friends whose body grew up too fast ended up being sexualized so often by older boys and men starting at 12. It can honestly suck for girls when this happens; even worse when it's a grown man trying to get into their pants.

Dex-chan lover
I never had any interest in this manga to begin with cause its the same "girl mc dislikes the handsome high class dude but later on they end up together instead" cliche. But they freaking brought in Saber in the world about fake saintess gambling in the hood. This is just appalling

Users who are viewing this thread