Seijo ni Uso wa Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Divination

Dex-chan lover
i love how the protagonist is pragmatic about her charity and consider it gambling in its own way
it's a great reminder that it's not a bad thing to help people in hope of being helped in the future, it doesn't diminish your good deed

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, romance had to rear it's ugly head. There is no escape.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Given how thickly they're laying on the foreshadowing that Salome probably has some sort of secret lover, I think it would be a bigger twist if her secret relationship was platonic tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Given how thickly they're laying on the foreshadowing that Salome probably has some sort of secret lover, I think it would be a bigger twist if her secret relationship was platonic tbh.
We don't really know whether the card was inverted or not. Which is probably a large part of why the author had Laz stop her from revealing it normally.

If it was reversed, it could imply broken love or being separated from her soul mate. What if her lover was Ciro?

Dex-chan lover
The Lovers... A classic. I think the secret won't be directly related to the actual mystery, is too soon for that, so Salome being in love with someone, unrequited or not, would fit on her hiding something. The obvious guess would be a holy knight she came to know during the previous contest. Having said that, it would be more fun is the Salome was in love with Ciro. If the love was unrequited, the irony of it would be so delicious.

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand how chloe was the first person to discover the arrow slit, how do you just miss an enormous hole in the wall. like, i could understand if it was only a centimeter wide, but arrow slits are actually kinda huge.

Dex-chan lover
i love how the protagonist is pragmatic about her charity and consider it gambling in its own way
it's a great reminder that it's not a bad thing to help people in hope of being helped in the future, it doesn't diminish your good deed
Even if you're the most cynical and pragmatic person, fostering a culture or society of kind people helping out others will still directly benefit you more over cruelty and greed.

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand how chloe was the first person to discover the arrow slit, how do you just miss an enormous hole in the wall. like, i could understand if it was only a centimeter wide, but arrow slits are actually kinda huge.
I was thinking about this too. Maybe it will be related to further plot progression? For instance, there is a conspirator in the investigation team. So the conspirator pretend to check the area and said/report “Nothing of interest here” to cover it up.
Hopefully this will get clarified.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Ciro and Salome were in a relationship. Violet truly is an ojou for the ages. Monique's definitely cannier than she appears.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it was covered with ivy?

Dex-chan lover
Because they didn't find Ciro there. Ciro's body was found in a clear in the forest. Chloe immediately deduced that killing her with a crossbow on that clear was impossible, so they were looking for a place where that could have happened.

How Chloe missed the arrow slit when they were checking that place last time is anyone's guess :kek:

Double-page supporter
Huh, Chloe’s not nearly as sexually uninterested (or repressed) as Maomao.

Users who are viewing this thread