Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 9 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
She looks so comfortable dancing with him. No problems whatsoever.

What she means is that she hoped that incident would've counted as the Unveiling.

He absolutely remembers.

Deer caught in headlights on page 16.

Such lovebirbs.

Similar to the other time she wore a saintess outfit, but maybe slightly more decorated here. Still simple and elegant, though.

One strategy is imagining everyone naked. But spotting friends might be good, too.

Kind of weird she hasn't met him yet.

Liz has been gushing about her friend. Good going, Liz.

p19: why... Is hair stroking really a thing? It feels so creepy to me. This is villain behavior; it is one step away from hair sniffing.
It's a thing in manga. How it's seen depends on who's doing it. If it's someone who's not a friend it can be creepy, but I think this guy has a good enough relationship with her that it's acceptable. Well, what's acceptable is for her to decide. Personally I don't think it's that big of a deal. But then I also don't really have personal boundaries.

Dex-chan lover
p19: why... Is hair stroking really a thing? It feels so creepy to me. This is villain behavior; it is one step away from hair sniffing.
It's a thing in manga.
It's a thing in real life. Parent do it to their child, or people who are in love do it to each other.
It's the same as head pat, hug, and some other gesture that are simply show of affection.

It's sad, and funny, that some people dont understand it.

Double-page supporter
I love the characters but the clothes just too plain for their dazzling pretty face :(

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or do the prince's lines in the first panel of page 37 seem... incomplete? Like he accidentally a word or few?

Group Leader
Guys, what do you think about the scanlation quality? I did a lot of hard work for this.

Dex-chan lover
to do the non-consenting hair touch thing often.
Yeah, because before kissing the one you love, and who love you, you ask "Dear may I, if it is not too adventurous of me, ask your permission to approach you with the possible aim of establishing oral contact for a possible exchange of saliva?"

And when you're going out and walk side by side, you stop then ask "My love, would you give me the honor to let me touch your hand in the aim to intermingle our finger?"

Imagine the horror if a man would DARE to touch a the woman he is in couple with without asking for her consent every single seconde...
IRL this would lead to the woman running away, rightfully so, in a matter of seconde because of how weird it would be.

God, people are sick...

Users who are viewing this thread