Seijo-sama wo Amayakashitai! Tadashi Yuusha, Omae wa Dame da - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Chad-San was impregnating the maiden before mc got there. Notice she said eggs omelet etc. Gonna be some nice ntr in this one , and that’s a good thing

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer I imagine that a lot of that past still bothers him and holds him back even now. That and we'll probably be privy to a great many flash backs in the timeskip.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so many red flags in this one... obvious implication that Holy Maidens are sacrificed, a jump 4 years forward, indecisive MMC, so-perfect-it's-a-caricature MFC, "There's someone I want to protect" said unironically... I can't wait how fucking bad the next chapter will be when shit hits the fan.

>I want to be useful to Chad-san

Of course you do...

Fed-Kun's army
Really, wtf with the flags, it won t surprise me if next chapter Chad dies

Fed-Kun's army
Christ almighty is this a manga or the 1945 soviet victory parade, So many gigantic motherfucking red flags I can hardly tell the difference.

PS: Fingers crossed it's just adorable fluff with a little bit of drama mixed in to keep it interesting.

Based Chad already on his route to having a wife. Learn from this, heathens.

Dex-chan lover
@8man Considering it's a papal nation, he's a hero/pastor with a duty and she is a holy maiden, I guess we're gonna get more drama than what we could've expected.

Dex-chan lover
Oh the chad is growing and going to propose to his waifu, what a chad and oh i am loving this ship of bale x holy maiden, she is best waifu material

Users who are viewing this thread