Seijo-sama wo Amayakashitai! Tadashi Yuusha, Omae wa Dame da - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
We can't seem to obtain raws for 5.5. Please contact us if you have them, and we'll complete it at some point. Our current understanding is that the manga got axed, so 5.5 is the last remaining chapter of the manga.

Last edited:
didnt expect this to be updated, I was left hanging at
ch.4 then decided to read the novel at syosetu

Fed-Kun's army
want to see more but no available raw chapter. even the official raw is until chapter 4. probably short manga, idk.

anyway, thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
oh this is great actually i love that the hero is more than just an idiot used to prop up the protagonist
his narcissism is actually backed up by his skills and his companions have a genuine reason to respect him

Dex-chan lover
Damn I can't imagine how awful it was for the past readers. Getting cliffhanged at such a chapter where this asshole type of a hero exist and MC still hasn't humbled him. And it was for 3 whole years no less.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon guys, don't promise anything for after the expedition. It will become a bad event flag, if not death flag.

Dex-chan lover
Manga page says it ends with chapter 5.5, even as novel ad it feels like it got axed or something happened to the artist.

How is the novel?
Since the manga got axed I might try reading the novel if it's good.
Personally I wouldn't recommend it because it had not enough ichaicha and progression. Also iirc it was axed during vol 3

But, if your still interested the novel only has 82 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread