Seika Women's High School Certified Uncle - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
i've always like this kind of body type, along with the super erotic art style. I might be gushing my fetish here but do you see how some parts of her lingerie just slightly digs on her skin? also the way she is drawn, her height, her thiccness and especially her breasts. the size of the breast, the size of the areolae, and the breast size, I love how they sag a lil bit due to its weight. It gives off a balance of realism and fantasy. Her butt/hips is really drawn well, and her crotch bulges slightly, giving it an impression of softness and puffiness (i'm trying so hard to write this without sounding as a total degenerate) anyway, if anyone is reading this, i would appreciate if you could recommend me some doujin that caters to my preferences, or even doujin that has an erotic art style that you like.

P.S. I like the story so far, but that foreshadowing worries me. I don't like perverted old men ruining this, but i've read the author's other works and i'm not confident that this'll be safe either.

Users who are viewing this thread