[Solved] Help appreciated: Looking for Manga Title (High School/Battle/Gynophobic ML)

Quite a few years ago now, I was reading a manga whose name I have subsequently forgotten; I'd quite like to catch up with it for old times sake.

The protagonist is a male martial artist whose body is deathly allergic to women. He enters what he thinks is a male only school to find that not only is it co-ed, but is mostly inhabited by female martial artists. The 3 school years (Freshman, Sophomore and Senior years and their representative champions which may or may not be called Dragons? I don't remember precisely, or I could be conflating it with something else) are battling each other for dominance over the school, and our protag somehow gets drawn into not only the furious battles but extremely ecchi situations despite his severe gynophobia. All 3 representatives fall for the ML but his gynophobia is so strong that it could literally kill him, so he has trained all his life in not only martial arts but to resist and evade women wherever possible using them.

It's a bit like Ikki Tousen in the battle High School trope, but it definitely isn't that; it's more comedy/ecchi. The art is great, though.

Any help identifying this manga would be appreciated.

Quite a few years ago now, I was reading a manga whose name I have subsequently forgotten; I'd quite like to catch up with it for old times sake.

The protagonist is a male martial artist whose body is deathly allergic to women. He enters what he thinks is a male only school to find that not only is it co-ed, but is mostly inhabited by female martial artists. The 3 school years (Freshman, Sophomore and Senior years and their representative champions which may or may not be called Dragons? I don't remember precisely, or I could be conflating it with something else) are battling each other for dominance over the school, and our protag somehow gets drawn into not only the furious battles but extremely ecchi situations despite his severe gynophobia. All 3 representatives fall for the ML but his gynophobia is so strong that it could literally kill him, so he has trained all his life in not only martial arts but to resist and evade women wherever possible using them.

It's a bit like Ikki Tousen in the battle High School trope, but it definitely isn't that; it's more comedy/ecchi. The art is great, though.

Any help identifying this manga would be appreciated.
https://mangadex.org/title/83b2fefd-3595-4a9d-9df3-72918194a9a3/dragons-rioting

This one

Users who are viewing this thread