Seiken-chan wa Kojirasete Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Seiken-chan's Dark Hatred of Humans Continues to Grow

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
1,848
This manga is so late 2000s. Back when they (tsunderes) got kinda popular.
Also, I can tell you that tsundere character archetypes are and can be god awful.
I'm still mad about zero no tsukaima and toradora, like no joke.
Ah, the two unholy titles with violent tsunderes who's totally going to cause domestic violence everyday
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
535
Since there would be seven holy swords, hopefully each sword would have their own dere type trope ie kuudere, yandere etc. That would be a great premise for this manga
 
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Messages
29
I fucking love Tsundere, also I would be extremely happy if this turned out to be Harem, but it could also went with each sword having different users which is fine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top